Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Uncalled for...

I'm sorry, and as much as I agree with the statement that "abortion is wrong" I don't want to see this crap EVERY DAY as I drive out of my housing complex! Don't look too close, I downsized the pic purposely. But this crap's been up since Mid- April. I have gotten out of the car once to kick them all over (there was only 3 at the time). I even considered steeling them just so I don't have to see this crap anymore. I don't understand how displaying theses pics can even be legal! I mean THANK GOD, Makayla's too young to understand these pics. I mean I would be BEYOND livid if I had my 4 or 5 year old ask me "Mommy what's that?" I mean really, what am I supposed to say? "Oh that's just some baby a mommy decided she didn't want, so she killed it"???

No comments:

Post a Comment