Sunday, August 31, 2008

LA County Zoo [VS] Santa Ana Zoo

For some reason I remember the LA County Zoo being so much cooler then it was. I'm sad to say this was Makayla's first and LAST trip there. The zoo grounds were way hillier then I remembered. It was hot. The exhibits to VERY far apart. It was hot. The animals were so far away I could hardly see them, I'm pretty sure Makayla didn't get to see half of them. The majority of the exibits were birds... And i'm sorry for the bird lovers out there, but I just don't find them THAT interesting. And did I menchon it was hot? Honestly I think I liked the Santa Ana Zoo better. For anyone who hasn't been there in the last 6 or 7 years, you'll probably think i'm crazy. But they've SERIOUSLY improved sooooo much. I think they have just as many animals as the LA zoo, but less walking and you're a LOT closer to the exibits. PLUS, they have a petting zoo area for the younger kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment