- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Raw Peanuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with butter. Line pan with parchment paper allowing extra to overlap sides. Place peanut butter and butter in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until mixture begins to bubble. Stir peanut butter mixture. Microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes. (Take precaution as mixture may bubble up sides.)
- Stir in vanilla extract. Add powdered sugar, stir until thickened and well blended. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle toasted peanuts over top; gently press into surface. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Use edges of parchment paper to lift fudge from pan. Cut into squares. Place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; stir every 30 seconds until melted. Transfer to small plastic re-sealable bag; secure top. Snip tip from one end of bag. Gently squeeze bag; drizzle chocolate over top. Allow chocolate to set; serve.