Sunday, August 31, 2008

Super stoked about my NEW ZSLR!

So I broke my little Olympus point and shoot at the zoo a couple weeks ago. I've really been wanting a SLR and had been looking at the Sony A200 and the Canon XTi and after playing with both for over an hour, I decided that the Sony was probably better for me. So I went home and researched the hell out of the A200. But after talking to my husband, who's biggest concern was the A200's lack of video recorder plus, the high price and the bulk... So I started looking into "superzooms" (ZSLR's). I came across the "Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H50" which had much sharper low light hand-held photo's and faster and crisper photo's. I like the remote for the Sony and the flip out LCD which Nikon has neither of. I loved the loads of exposure control and a 15x stabilized optical zoom, this model is thousands of dollars cheaper than the equivalent options on a dSLR with an image stabilized lens. NOPE, no DSLR for me.

I was excited to get mine. Here is what to expect for those of you who plan to get one:

What you see when you first open the box:

What you see when you first open the box after taking the manual & software out:


HaHa, can you tell I'm really excited... And incredibility board... Why? Cuz the battery won't be done charging for another 3 hours. UGH! So no pics till tomorrow morning. )-:

No comments:

Post a Comment