Friday, October 31, 2008
Anyways, Happy Halloween to all and hope all your little ones have fun and are safe Trick-or-Treating tonight. I should have quite a few pics to post tomorrow... So stand by!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Just to throw a number out: He has raised well over $600 million since the start of his campaign, close to what George Bush and John Kerry raised combined in 2004.
Without question, Obama has set the bar at new height with a truly staggering sum of cash. And that is why as we approach this November, it is worth reminding ourselves what Barack Obama said last November.
One year ago, he made a promise. He pledged to accept public financing and to work with the Republican nominee to ensure that they both operated within those limits. Then it became clear to Sen. Obama and his campaign that he was going to be able to raise on his own far more cash than he would get with public financing. So Obama went back on his word.
He broke his promise and he explained it by arguing that the system is broken and that Republicans know how to work the system to their advantage. He argued he would need all that cash to fight the ruthless attacks of 527s, those independent groups like the Swift Boat Veterans. It's funny though, those attacks never really materialized.
On this issue today, former Sen. Bob Kerrey of Nebraska, an Obama supporter, writes in The New York Post, "a hypocrite is a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue -- who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings. And that, it seems to me, is what we are doing now."
Monday, October 27, 2008
"It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" (1966)
"Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie" (2005)
"Mickey's House of Villains" (2002)
"Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit" (2005)
Clifford's Big Halloween [DVD] (2000)
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Treat [DVD]
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Hundred Acre Wood Haunt [DVD]
Go Diego Go!: Diego's Halloween [DVD] (2008)
Max & Ruby: Perfect Pumpkin [DVD] (2008)
Mrs. Spider's Sunnypatch Friends: Bug-a-Boo Day Play [DVD]
Dora the Explorer: Dora's Halloween [DVD]
Backyardigans - It's Great to Be a Ghost! [DVD] (2005)
4 - 5 Years Old
"Bedknobs and Broomsticks" (1971)
"The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad" (1949)
"Double, Double, Toil & Trouble" (1993)
"Under Wraps" (1997)
"The Little Vampire" (2000)
6+ Years Old
"The Nightmare Before Christmas" (1993)
"The Labyrinth" (1986)
"The Black Cauldron" (1985)
"Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge"
"Halloweentown High" (2004)
"Return to Halloweentown" (2006)
"Hocus Pocus" (1993)
"Twitches Too" (2007)
"The Scream Team" (2002)
"Tower of Terror" (1997)
"The Addam's Family" (1991)
"Edward Scissorhands" (1990)
"The Neverending Story" (1984)
"Young Frankenstein" (1974)
"The Sixth Sense" (1999)
Adults [must see]
"House of Wax" (1953)
"The Birds" (1963)
"Rocky Horror Picture Show" (1975)
"The Shining" (1980)
"Army of Darkness" (1993)
"Interview with the Vampire" (1994)
"Sleepy Hollow" (1999)
"Donnie Darko" (2002)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Well here's a bug shocker. I checked it at midnight when I went to bed, by 7am it was gone. Come on now people, get a life. I'm startin to get a feeling that it's one of the two neighbor's across the street snatchin it. They both have like 3 yard signs out there. I mean, I have no desire to sneak out in the middle of the night and steel their sign. Give me a break. Just leave my damn sign alone. I've got 1 yard sign left. I'm thinking about giving it a couple days before putting it back out there... Let them sit there and get a good look at all the signs in my window that they can't touch. Hmm. I wonder if I could somehow configure an alarm system... I think I'm gunna need some barbed wire, a spot light on a motion detector... Hmmm...
Friday, October 24, 2008
10. Doesn't want voters to find out that she took steroids while playing high school basketball.
9. That cheery smile? Yep, Zoloft!
8. Details of her duct tape injury in Miss Alaska pageant could embarrass the campaign.
7. She and Todd sought counselling after he got too close to a caribou.
6. Two words: toenail fungus.
5. Would rather not discuss that emergency room visit where they had to extract the hockey stick.
4. She feels strongly that what a woman does with her own body is none of the government's business.
3. If you give them the medical records, the next thing they're going to ask for is a press conference.
2. She's not yet ready to admit publicly that she was originally a man.
1. They show that she was born in Africa.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
In a press release dated October 21, 2008, Mr. Berg asserts that, having failed to respond to and/or refute the allegations in the federal lawsuit within 30 days of filing, Senator Obama and the Democratic National Committee have acknowledged as true all claims made in the suit, to whit:
OBAMA - Admitted:
1. I was born in Kenya.
2. I am a Kenya “natural born” citizen.
3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.
4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.
5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.
6. My mother’s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.
7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website “Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.
8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.
9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.
10. I was not born in Hawaii.
11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.
12. I was not born at Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.
13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.
14. I am a citizen of Indonesia.
15. I never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain my U.S. Citizenship status.
16. I am not a “natural born” United States citizen.
17. My date of birth is August 4, 1961.
18. I traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with my Pakistan friends.
19. In 1981, I went to Indonesia on my way to Pakistan.
20. Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.
21. In 1981, Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to enter their country.
22. I traveled on my Indonesian Passport to Pakistan.
23. I renewed my Indonesian Passport on my way to Pakistan.
24. My senior campaign staff is aware I am not a “natural born” United States Citizen.
25. I am proud of my Kenya Heritage.
26. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.
27. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.
28. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.
29. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.
30. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.
31. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.
32. The document identified as my Indonesian School record from Fransiskus Assisi School in Jakarta, Indonesia is genuine.
33. I went to a Judge in Hawaii to have my name changed.
34. I went to a Senator and/or Congressman or other public official in Hawaii to have my name changed.
35. I had a passport issued to me from the Government of Indonesia.
36. The United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.
37. I am ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.
38. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Indonesia.
39. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Kenya.
40. I am an Attorney who specializes in Constitutional Law.
41. Kenya was a part of the British Colonies at the time of my birth.
42. Kenya did not become its own Republic until 1963.
43. I am not a “Naturalized” United States Citizen.
44. I obtained $200 Million dollars in campaign funds by fraudulent means.
45. I cannot produce a “vault” (original) long version of a birth certificate showing my birth in Hawaii.
46. My “vault” (original) long version birth certificate shows my birth in Kenya.
47. The only times I was to a Hospital in Hawaii was for check-ups or medical treatments for illnesses.
48. Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.
49. Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.
50. I was born in the Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.
51. I represented on my State Bar application in Illinois that I never used any other name other than Barack Hussein Obama.
52. I went by the name Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
53. My Indonesian school records are under the name of Barry Soetoro.
54. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when admitted to the State Bar of Illinois to practice Law.
55. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when I was Sworn into my United States Senate Office.
56. I hold dual citizenship with at least one other Country besides the United States of America.
DNC - Admitted:
1. The DNC nominated Barrack Hussein Obama as the Democratic Nominee for President.
2. The DNC has not vetted Barrack Hussein Obama.
3. The DNC did not have a background check performed on Barrack Hussein Obama.
4.The DNC did not verify Barrack Hussein Obama’s eligibility to serve as President of the United States.
5. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.
6. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama is not a “natural born” United States citizen.
7. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was not born in Hawaii.
8.The DNC admits they have not inquired into Barrack Hussein Obama’s citizenship status.
9. The DNC admits they have a duty to properly vette the Democratic Nominee for President.
10.The DNC admits Lolo Soetoro, M.A., an Indonesian citizen adopted Barrack Hussein Obama.
11. The DNC admits the Credentials Committee has been aware of this lawsuit since August 22, 2008 as the lawsuit was faxed to our Washington D.C. Office on August 22, 2008.
12. The DNC admits their Credentials Committee failed to verify and/or inquire into the credentials of Barack Hussein Obama to serve as the President of the United States.
13. The DNC admits their Credential Committee’s Report failed to address the issues of Barack Hussein Obama’s ineligibility to serve as President of the United States.
14.The DNC admits Howard Dean, Chair Person has and had knowledge Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya and ineligible to serve as the President of the United States.
15. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all Democratic citizens of the United States have been personally injured as a result of not having a qualified Democratic Presidential Nominee to cast their votes upon.
16. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional Right to vote for the President of the United States and to have two (2) qualified candidates of which to choose from.
17. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional right to have a properly vetted Democratic Presidential Nominee of which to cast their vote.
18. The DNC admits an FBI background check is not performed on the Presidential or Vice Presidential Candidates.
19. The DNC admits the United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.
20. The DNC admits they collected donations on behalf of Barack Hussein Obama for his Presidential campaign.
21. The DNC admits Plaintiff and Democratic citizens donated money based on false representations that Barack Hussein Obama was qualified to serve as the President of the United States.
22. The DNC admits if Barack Hussein Obama is elected as President and allowed to serve as President of the United States in violation of our Constitution, it will create a Constitutional crisis.
23. The DNC admits Barack Hussein Obama took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution.
24. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to due process of law in violation of the United States Constitution.
25. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to Equal Protection of the laws in violation of the United States Constitution.
26. The DNC admits the function of the DNC is to secure a Democratic Presidential Candidate who will protect Democratic citizen’s interests, fight for their equal opportunities and fight for justice for all Americans.
27. The DNC admits the Democratic National Committee has been promoting Barack Hussein Obama’s Presidential election knowing he was ineligible to serve as President of the United States.
At first I dismissed this theory as nothing more then just that, a theory. Then I read a random comment on another blog that said "If these allegations aren't true, then why doesn't he just release his birth certificate?" Which got me to thinking. I googled it to find that he had posted a birth certificate on one of his websites... It had his name on it. (See Below)
Don't see anything wrong with it? You apparently haven't compared it to a REAL Hawaiian state birth certificate.
So in the image on the right, you see a REAL Hawaiian birth certificate's border for 2007 on the left, and one for 2008 on the right. The images in the center is the border that was clipped from Obama's supposed birth certificate. Now I'm no expert or anything. But I can clearly see a difference.
Furthermore, fueling my speculation. Comparing the Obama certificate to a REAL Birth Certificate, you can see that Obama’s has distorted pixels around the letters and the background image between the letters disappears. On the real one, there is no halo of distorted pixels around the letters and you can see the background pattern between the letters.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
By Gidget Fuentes - Staff writer, MarineTimes
Posted : Sunday Oct 19, 2008 15:08:47 EDT
OCEANSIDE, Calif. — A Marine and his wife were found Wednesday shot to death in their Winchester, Calif., home, and Riverside County homicide investigators are asking for help from the public to track down the killer or killers.
Marine Corps officials on Friday identified the victims as Sgt. Jan Pawek Pietrzak, 24, and his wife, Quiana Faye Jenkins-Pietrzak, 26. The victims suffered gunshot wounds to the head, according to autopsies conducted Thursday, officials with the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department said on Friday.
“The suspect[s] had lit a fire in the residence that caused little damage,” Lt. John Schultz, a sheriff’s department spokesman, said in a news release. “It appears the fire was set in what was an unsuccessful attempt to burn evidence.”
Investigators found fingerprints and other evidence at the home, Schultz said, and are scouring databases in hopes of getting leads on who killed the couple. Officials didn’t provide a possible motive for the murders.
Pietrzak, a native of Brooklyn, N.Y., was a helicopter airframes mechanic with Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron 164, which is based at the Camp Pendleton air station, said Capt. Staci Redding, a 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing spokeswoman.
The Pietrzaks were found after the sheriff’s department was asked to check on the home after one of the victims didn’t show up for work. Deputies found the front door ajar when they arrived at the house, and a man and woman dead inside. Investigators said they found no evidence of forced entry.
The couple lived in the newer neighborhood of French Valley, a growing bedroom community about 30 miles northeast of Camp Pendleton. Neighbors told The Californian newspaper that the couple was recently married and moved into the house several months ago.
Pietrzak enlisted in 2003 and returned from a seven-month deployment to Iraq in February 2006. His military awards and decorations include the National Defense Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Good Conduct Medal, Sea Service Deployment Ribbon, Certificate of Commendation and Letter of Appreciation.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
Now I bet money, my non-military friends who are reading this are chuckling saying "yeah right" to themselves... While all my fellow Marine Wives know better. I am being 100% serious. Not sarcastic in any way.
Ok, so the first two are totally normal type dress that you'll see girls in at the military balls. A lot of the strippers who show up have no sense of modesty and like show it all off... And of course the guys don't mind looking at it. The 2nd of the 6 dresses... Well a lot of the time it's not strippers that are wearing the randomly bright colored dresses. It's mainly new wives or girlfriends who have never been to a ball before. I'll tell ya right now... To Marine Corps Balls, girls usually wear black, dark blue and deep red dresses... Why? Because they complement the Marine's dress blues. Now see, a lot of young girls, who are straight out of high school see this as a type of Prom. Well it's not. Where as Prom is mainly about the girls... Matching their dresses, getting corsages and stuff like that. The Marine Corps ball is NOT about you. It is ALL about the Marine... You are nothing more then an accessory to him... Hence dressing to complement his uniform.
I found two "throw away" wire hangers from the dry cleaners and purchased a pair of white tights and a roll of duct tape and a fake flower lei from my local 99cents store! These fairy wings cost me $3 total! If you haven't turned to your local dollar store for crafting supplies (the only thing they are good for in my opinion) go check it out, you never know what you might find.
Materials for Making Fairy Wings:
Two Wire Hangers
Pair of tights
Ribbon, flowers, etc to decorate between wings
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I can't remember, I think 5 years. Maybe 4. HaHa. Seems like atleast 20!
Go on with life. Between training and deployment's a lot happens, but you just go on with life. You can't just drop everything and sit and wait for him to return. You'd go crazy.
4; California, South Carolina, Arizona, and Virginia
I used to at our previous duty station, but after a lot of drama went on at our last duty station I made an effort here to make more civilian friends.
Not on base, but since our "base housing" is off base, we have a neighborhood watch that i'm a black caption for.
We do our big shopping trips at the commissary because they cary a better selection of the vegetarian and ethnic products we eat. Plus, NO TAX is great here since it's like 12% or something. Crazyness.
I prefer the PX here in Norfolk to Walmart on everything BUT clothing, they're way over priced.
Does your husband participate in any non-work base activities?
He's on his unit's football team and was on the base golf and softball teams. He also is part of a Navy sponsored "big brother" type program.
YES, it drives me NUTS when they wear their covers outside or salute indoors... OR in like war movies they're walkin around saluting each other... HELLO doesn't happen! Big props to Army Wives, seems to be one of the more accurate shows out there... Although they do screw up every once in a while.