Sunday, April 17, 2011

Clueless People

So I made a late night run to CVS, while shopping I noticed a guy about my age staring at me. I tried to ignore him but every time I glanced in his direction he was looking at me. I go to check out and the guy comes and stands behind me in line...

Guy: "Excuse me?"
[I turned around and immediately realized WHO this guy was and why he was staring at me]
Guy: "You look familiar... Do I know you?"

Me: "Uhh... We used to date."

Guy: "Oh!"
[clearly wasn't expecting that answer] 
Guy: "Cristina right?"

Me: "Uhh no, Stephanie"
[I was clearly peeved at this point]

Guy: "Oh..."
[Still clueless]
Guy: "Wait yeah... We went out that one time" 

Me: "No, we went out for 4 months"

Guy: "Oh..."
[Still clueless]
At this point I had finished paying and I just turned to walk away without saying anything to him... This guy actually had the gall to shout "Ok, see ya later" as I was walking out the door.

Ok, first of all, this has got to be one of the things I hate most about moving back to my home town... And two, this guy is a flat out idiot... Because not only did we date for 4 months... We worked together for OVER a year (how I met him) and I'm not talking about working for the same company but never seeing each other... This guy worked like 10 feet from me on a daily basis... 5 days a week, for OVER a YEAR!!!  Ok, I'm done ranting. HaHa.

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a dumbass haha! I hate going to my hometown, everybody is stuck where they were when I left, and they try to drag me down! This is ridiculous though!

    ReplyDelete