Monday, January 26, 2009

PCSing made easy!

I decided it was finally time to write a blog about WhiteFence. This site was recommended to me by my old old apt complex back in Costa Mesa CA. I have absolutely NO idea why more people in the military DON'T know about this site!
I've used this site every time we've moved. You can do everything from set up your utilities, to order the local newspaper, search for the cheapest phone/cable services (and set them up as well), and even change your address with the post office FOR FREE! This is like your one stop PCS shop... And more importantly, It's FREE! I mean seriously this cuts down SOOOO much on the added stress of PCSing by puting everything in one place. They even provide you with a moving "Check List"! I don't understant why people WOULDN'T use WhiteFence!