Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sleepless Nights

My eyes are red, they're dry... My head is pounding, every bone in my body aches!

I thought I could get some decent sleep by going to bed at 11pm... Nope, my husband wants to pick and annoy me till, I kid you not, 1:30am... and then of course the 2-1/2 year old wakes up... Who has to get up with her? No not my husband, he works tomorrow... ME! So I go in her room at 1:30... I have to lay in her bed for a hour, but there's really not enough room for the both of us so we never could fall asleep... She kicks me out of the bed around 2:30... I thought she had fallen aseep. I laid on the floor in pain, trying to fall asleep. All of a sudden she sits up and tells me she pooped (she wears pull ups to bed). UGH. So I go downstairs, but a new pull-up and wipes and look at the clock... It was 3:30!!! Ugh! So I change her and get her back in her bed, and I lay on the floor and pass out... Only to be woken up at 6:30 because my husbands mad at me and wants to stomp around... Congrats he succeeded to wake up our daughter, which then woke me up... So yeah, 3 hours is defiantly not enough sleep to run off of. Period. No matter how much coffee you have.

I needed to walk down the the grocery store to pick up a bunch of stuff today... But I don't see that happening. I just feel like total crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment