Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentines Day Decorations

I usually go so out decorating for Christmas... And then spending half of January cleaning it all up... Come February I really don't feel like pulling out Valentines day decorations. Buuut... I've got a toddler now... Who will actually remember stuff. My mom kinda guilted me into putting something up... So since we were all SUPER sick this weekend, I just sat around the house cutting out these little hearts, gluing backs onto them and then stitching them all together to make garlands. Also, I cheated a little... I did go to Target and buy these cute little "Valentine's Day Window Clings" for only $1.99 a sheet. Stuck them to EVERYTHING... The sliding class doors, microwave, Kitchen Aid...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment