- 36 (2-inch) foil baking cups
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Semi-Sweet & White Morsels, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place 36 baking cups on baking sheet(s) with sides. Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, on bottom of each cup. Place 5 to 6 morsels on top of each wafer.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each baking cup.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until just set and not browned. Remove from oven to wire rack. While still warm, top cheesecakes with remaining morsels. Morsels will soften but will retain shape. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate.