Sunday, December 5, 2010

National Consumer Panel

Remember the Nielsen National Consumer Panel opportunities that I have mentioned in the past?! Well, check out this email from reader, Darla, to see how she just snagged $30 in FREE cash courtesy of Nielsen…

I got a pack in the mail the other day with 2 $1 bills in it and a quick survey. I thought, “Why not…You just bought me coffee.” So I took the 3 minutes to tell them what I like to watch on tv. A month later, which was yesterday, I got a much larger package from them, with $30 cash inside! They asked me to fill out 2 weekly books of what we watch… which is 90% PBS anyway, as we don’t have cable! I don’t mind doing this, and that certainly was a nice, unexpected $30 to spend on my family today. I plan to keep doing this. Who knows what they will send me next time?

**If you are not familiar with the Nielsen National Consumer Panel, it focuses on measuring consumer attitudes and behavior. As a panel member, Homescan will provide you with a hand-held scanner. Every time you or members of your household shop, you’ll use the scanner to scan the barcodes on all of your purchases. Then, once a week, you’ll send them your purchase information. As a reward for doing so, you’ll earn gift points that are redeemable for name-brand merchandise, including electronics equipment, jewelry, household items, toys, and more!

I signed up a couple months ago and received my scanner yesterday and have been fiddling around with it after a small shopping trip today. It is so easy to use and I'm so excited to start earning rewards.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the Consumer Panel, then you’ll want to go on over here to sign up. Not all areas need Panel Members at this time, but it is still worth signing up as you may be considered for other programs (i.e the $30 Survey that Darla mentioned)!

Please note that I will earn referral points if you use my link to join the panel but after that you determine your rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment