Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The hunt for a Piggly Wiggly

I don't really understand my mother's obsession with Piggly Wiggly... But... I remember last year, when we were PCSing from Arizona to Virginia she was very adamant that she NEEDED a picture of the Piggly Wiggly. Well we never came across one, and she never got her picture. So when she called me yesterday after seeing a message on Facebook that I was goin down to South Carolina for the week... She she flipped out, "FIND A PIGGLY WIGGLY!" UGH! So last night we went out... With the sole purpose of finding her a piggly wiggly... Which we did... And I photographed... Maybe now she'll get off my back every time she hears that we're driving through the Carolina's... Maybe... Oh yeah... And I did one better... I bought her a Piggly Wiggly T-Shirt (I hope she's not reading this) and I'm shipping it to her in the plastic Piggly Wiggly grocery bag...