Monday, April 12, 2010

Email of the day

I got a really... Umm... I guess, weird (for lack of a better word) email from someone the other day.

Hi, my name is "Jane"
[name has been changed] and I'm 18 years old and getting ready to graduate high school. I have been reading your blog for about a year and was wondering how I can become a marine wife. I know the obvious answer is to marry a marine but it's just not that easy. I have to find a marine first and i don't know how to do that. Any advice you could give me would really help. Please and thank you. -"Jane"

::Sigh:: I don't even know how to respond to this. This kinda thinking just makes me sad. It's this kinda thinking that gives Marine Wives bad raps. It's this kinda thinking that breeds Rack Rats and Barracks Bunny. Hunny, this kinda thinking makes you a "tag chaser". Trust me, that's no term of endearment...

No comments:

Post a Comment