Monday, April 5, 2010


I've seen the comercials on TV and have been so interested in trying it. We only drink Silk SoyMilk here and I was so looking forward to trying Silk's Almond Milk... Only one problem... IT'S HARD TO FIND! Seriously, I keep looking for it in our Walmart Market and Fool Lion and have had no such luck... Well until today. I found out that our Target Market JUST started stocking them this week... And I bought their last one. I rished home and had to try it and might I say it's a cup for of awesomeness! Seriously, if you're lucky enought to find a store that stocks Silk's Almond Milk, you should really buy a gallon to try.

If that's not enough, Silk's also offering a 75 cent off coupon on their website.

Besides the great taste, and a great deal... Almond Milk's like way healthy for you.

Almonds are full of antioxidants
Almonds are a great source of Vitamin E, protein and fiber
A Glass of Silk Pure Almond provides as much calcium as a glass of dairy milk
A Glass of Silk Pure Almond provides as much Vitamin D as a glass of dairy milk
A Glass of Silk Pure Almond has no cholestrol or saturated fat.
Almond milk is a perfect alternative for lactose intolerant folks
A Glass of Silk Pure Almond is only 60 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment