Friday, May 9, 2008

Ugh!

So being responsible people, we make reservations for Sunday brunch... Now we've been planning this for months... That's all I wanted for Mother's Day... Just a nice brunch... Now for the past 3 years I've just gone to the Eclub/Oclub... So we figured we'd just do the same this year... Made reservations at the Oclub on Little Creek... They said everything was fine, they reserved out table for 11am... Even gladly took our $50... (it was $25 a piece)

So Mike gets a call "I'm sorry, we're canceling the event due to lack of participation" ...Ok, well does NS Norfolk, Portsmouth, Oceana, or Ft Story have a brunch there? Nooooo of course not. Can they atleast recomend some other place. NO! Ugh... So I spent all last night looking... $40 a person?!? GEEZ, some people think way too highly of their stuff!!! UGH... I just have no idea where to go or what to do. The whole point of telling Mike "Just call the O-Club" was so I didn't have to go and search for this crap. This takes the fun out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment