Friday, November 30, 2007

First Day At Work!


I felt like I was getting my kid ready for their first day of school this morning (-: Mike finally returned to work today after a month's leave. Today he's reporting into his new unit, Commander Naval Air Force Atlantic (COMNAVAIRFORLANT). I think he's only working for like half the day and won't start actually checking in till Monday. Actually I'm not even sure he'll even find where he works... I assume he has, seeing how he's been gone for like a hour and a half and I haven't received a phone call yet. Anywayz, I added a pic of the proud Sergeant and his dilapidated bootcamp documents folder... Maybe Santa will bring him a new one that ISN'T falling apart... Ok... Now I need to get back to unpacking the house before the internet and phone guy shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment