Friday, September 26, 2008

Contacting me...

I receive emails every day from readers on one thing or another. This week in particular, I received three emails inquiring as to why no one can comment on my posts. I'll address this here and how since it seems to be the number one reacquiring question I get.

It's really as simple as I disabled the ability. Why? Because I find it hard to police all the content others write. I have a hard time going through reading all the comments and deleting the spam. It's just a lot easier for me to post my email address and take questions directly.

With that said, If you have a question, comment or concern about anything from: My page, Military life, or Parenting... Don't hesitate to shoot me an email. My actual emails come through on my Blackberry and it's a lot easier for me to respond via that then come on here and sort through comments.

With that said, here's my email incase you don't feel like looking under my profile information:

No comments:

Post a Comment