Monday, September 8, 2008

My New Laptop

Seriously, you'd think we're made of money or sumthin... Well after the Tropical Storm fried my internal cooling system we decided to take it to Best Buy today to see how much Id cost to replace the fan. Well... Unfortunately we were told they'd have to send it off to the regional office and I'd take 4-6 weeks to get it back AND they required a $80 on top of the probable $300 charge to replace the whole motherboard. Ehh... I mean our computer was nice... But it was like a 3 year old (most likely refurbished) Toshiba that was just giving us problem after problem. So really, putting another $380+ into it didn't really sound like a good idea. Soooo... We went to take a look at the laptops and found a cheap Acer (yeah I know, we had never head of it either) with a decent amount of memory and ram for only $399 ($419 with tax). So it just kinda made more since to buy a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment