Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Totally made my day!!!

So the hubby came home a couple days ago to tell me that we've been invited to the Navy ball next month... Well I had originally thought I had till the beginning of November to find a formal dress for the Marine Corps ball... But now I need to find one by the beginning of October... Well the hubby had already told me that he's tired of looking at my little black dress that I bought 4 years ago and have wore to every Marine Corps ball since and he was wanting me to buy a new one this year. UGH. Well it just kills me to go out and spend $100 on a dress that I'm gunna wear once a year and then just put in the closet to gather dust... So I went in and dug out all my old prom and formal dresses from high school... All 7 of them... Now let me tell you, I was completely floored when I put on my 1st dress of choice (My Jr Prom dress, see right)and IT FIT!!! Oh man I'm stoked seein how that was 7 years and a kid ago... Now I just need to get on my crunches cuz mt stomach's not as flat as I'd like it to be... Oh and get rid of my MAJOR tan line.

No comments:

Post a Comment