Monday, July 20, 2009

Peach Preserve Goodness!

Well now that I've got this stock pile of peach preserve... I've been looking for things to do with it! I came across a few yummy looking recipes... And with a few tweaks, I'm sure they'll be quite yummy. I'm making the Chipotle-Peach Gazed Chicken for the hubby tonight, while I'm making the Peach Glazed Salmon for myself.

Chipotle-Peach
Chik'n Glaze
  • 1/4 cup peach preserves
  • 2 tablespoons lime juice
  • 2 tablespoons chipotle chile in adobo sauce, seeded, chopped
  • 1 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
  • 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 1/2 lb)
  • 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
Peach-Glazed Salmon
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 1 cup peach preserves
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
  • 2 salmon fillets (1 pound each)
30-Minute, Green Tea & Peach Shrimp Marinade
  • 1/4 cup strong brewed green tea
  • 1/4 cup peach preserves
  • 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
  • 1 teaspoon Thyme Leaves
  • 1/2 teaspoon Oregano Leaves
  • 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt Grinder
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground Red Pepper
  • 1lb devained shrimp