Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 1

Day 01 - A Picture of Yourself and Fifteen Facts.

 

1. I turn 27 in 2 weeks and have still yet come to terms with the fact I am that much closer to being 30.

2. When my mom was pregnant with me, she was told I was a boy (early days of ultrasound) so she bought all boy clothes, painted my room blue, named me Christopher and low and behold I came out a 10.9lb girl.

3. My mom came up with my middle name while watching Happy Days in the hospital. The girl who played Joanie's name is Erin Moran... So the decided to change it a bit and gave me the middle name of "Moranne".

4.  On the subject of Happy Days... I used to play basketball with The Fonz's son, Max (graduated the year before me) and met Henry Winkler multiple times, he is seriously awesome. And speaking of celebrates, I had Spanish class with Claire from My Wife and Kids, my babysitter dated Turk from Scrubs back when he was on Clueless (he was always over when she was babysitting me) and Mark Wahlberg used to be one of my "young life" councilors in his post-Marky Mark years, before he really got into acting... And my sister dated Dennis Rodman a few years ago (More ashamed then anything of that last one, HaHa)

5. When I was in high school, my career placement test said I was destined to be either a lumber jack or a park ranger... Now mind you this was in California, where there were hardly any trees.

6. I worked on my great-grandma's farm for a few summers in middle school and got a huge soft spot for farm animals. I quit eating meat the summer before freshman year in high school.

7. I've lived in 5 states: California, Nevada, South Carolina, Arizona, and Virginia. I think I liked Arizona the best.

8. When I was a kid I used to want to be an architect... I kept that plan until I was a sophomore in high school and found out a sucked at geometry.

9. I hate cats with a passion. (Probably since I'm allergic to them and have such horrible reactions).

10. When I was 18 I worked at Disneyland. (trust me, so not the happiest place on earth)

11. I love love love love reading.

12. I wish someone would invent teleportation sooner rather than later. I hate flying.

13. I rely heavily on spell check. My mom learned to spell in Europe so she taught me with the whole 'O' before 'U' thing. And my Dad's from Ozark mountains of Missouri (or as he says 'Mizzura') he spells like he talks, no joke I failed a spelling test in elementary school cuz he insisted Washington was spelled 'Worshington'.

14. While in college I worked as an "undercover investigator" for the Department of Fish and Game and got offered an internship with the secrete service, but quit my job and turned down the internship to join the Marine's... Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done career wise.

15. I was (the height I am today) 5'11" by the time I was in 8th grade. I was the 2nd tallest in the school, with only one boy bring an inch taller then me.

No comments:

Post a Comment