Thursday, January 13, 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 2

A Picture of You and the Person You have been Closest with the Longest.

 This is my BFLIAS Amanda (Best Friend Living In Another State, Hah!) we have been best friends since 8th grade... Yeah I still talk to quite a few people I knew before 8th grade (thanks to Facebook) but I haven't been consecutive friends with them as long as I have with Amanda. We didn't go to the same junior high, but played on the same basketball team (NJB), became friends, and then when wee ran into each other at "freshman orientation" for our high school, we knew we weere destined to be BFFs. Unfortunately with me getting married and moving out of state, we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. The smaller picture is the last time we got to see each other almost 2 years ago! But i'm so happy, because actually, she's in town (from Tuscon, AZ) and we're doing lunch tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment