- 8 oz. linguine
- 1/3 c. lowat creamy peanut butter
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 1.5 T. rice wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 t. chile paste w/garlic
- 1/2 t. sugar
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 3/4 c. seeded cucumber
- 3 scallions, diagonally sliced in 1/4" pieces to make 1/4 c.
- 2 t. chopped cilantro (or favorite seasoning)
- lime juice
- Cook linguine & drain.
- Combine peanut butter with 1/4 cup water, soy sauce, vinegar & chile paste in blender & blend to consistency of cream.
- Add linguine and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and lime.