I don’t know about your family, but mine loves pumpkin seeds! There are a lot of different “recipes” out there, but I thought i'd share the “recipe” that we use.
- 1 1/2 cups raw whole pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons "seasoned salt"
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon [ionized] salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Toss seeds in a bowl with the melted butter, seasoned salt and gerlic powder.
- Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of salt.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown; stir occasionally and watch carefully!