Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Choose your friends wisely

As MTV says, "You think you know, but you have no idea"

I was always a very trusting person... Where as most people won't trust someone till they give them a reason to, I was the complete opposite. I would trust a total stranger until they give me a reason not to trust them. Unfortunatly my theory doesn't really work in the military.

I learned through spending 3 years in a VERY SMALL military town and living on an even smaller base that you need to choose your friends wisely. Back stabbing and gossip run a muck. I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's a mixture of board housewives and girls that just got pregnant or married at such a young age that they're still stuck in High School.

Either way, the moral of this story is to choose your friends wisley. And even when you think you've found a "good" friend, keep them at arms distance because they're liable to stab you in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment