Sunday, July 6, 2008

Google-ness

So I installed a widget that, I guess, is supposed to track your blog's viewers. It doesn't show exactly who they are, but a general city and how they accessed your site. Be it through another blog, website or Google search. Really I could care less who's reading my blog. I really only keep the widget on my page because I think it's funny seeing what people search on Google to access my site. Check it out, some are real weird... This is just in the past 3 of 4 days since I installed the widget:

"Mt. Trashmore 3"
"drink milk of wife"
"arlington national cemetery"
"military spousal relief."

"spanish lessons toddlers marin."
"fireworks mt trashmore postponed."
"blogger + thrift."
"military spouse residency relief act."
"norfolk fireworks postponed."
"4th of july norfolk fireworks blog."
"fresh breastmilk cheese."
"Cunjevoi Garden."
"norfolk marine wife."
"pungo strawberry festival."
"causes for a toddler to have a constant runny nose."
"marine women in diapers."
"the firdt mom landing"
"spouse residency relief act."

No comments:

Post a Comment