Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gettin ready for ballet

So I had signed my 27 month old up for Ballet class a few weeks ago (it doesn't start till Sept 8th). Well Ms. Makayla had to go in to see what class she'd be placed in since she hasn't taken any dance class before, her skill level was un-assessed. Yeah, I know, sounds like a lot of work for a 2 year old's ballet class... But these people seem to take this stuff very seriously. HaHa.

So we go down there, she gets assessed and the director of the academy decides to place her in the 3-4 class. WOW! She clearly didn't inherit my dancing skills... Or lack there of. She also got fitted for her ballet slippers and a cute little liatard and tights and skirt. Oh man, i'm so excited. I can't wait till the 8th. I'm so excited to see my little girl all dressed up, twirling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment