I found this great tutorial on the Joann's Fabrics site.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 1/2 yd Cotton quilting fabric
• 1/2 yd Warm & Natural® batting
• 1/2 yd Decor Bond iron-on interfacing
• 1/4 yd 12-gauge clear vinyl
• 1 pkg Velcro®
• Basic sewing supplies
• Sewing machine
1. Cut two pieces of quilting fabric 15"Hx14"W. Measure and mark 8" up each side; also mark the center of the
top. Draw a line from the sides to the center top and cut.
2. Use the cut fabric pieces as a pattern to cut two pieces each of batting and interfacing.
3. Fuse iron-on interfacing to back of fabric and pin batting to front and back panels.
4. Cut a 6"x18" piece of vinyl for pocket.
5. Cut a 3"x18" fabric piece for vinyl pocket top. Fold in half lengthwise wrong sides together and press. Fold
edges into center and press to make four layers. Stitch to top of vinyl.
6. Pin pocket onto bottom of front, dividing evenly into three pockets and stitch allowing it to pleat at bottom.
7. For small pocket, cut two pieces of fabric 31⁄2"x51⁄2". Stitch all four sides, leaving an opening; turn & press.
Place pocket above vinyl pockets, fold in small tucks on sides forming a 3" square and stitch in place along
sides and bottom.
8. To create power strip holders, cut four pieces of fabric 3"x5". Fold long edges and stitch as in #5. Cut two 3"
strips of Velcro® and sew loop portions to two fabric strips and hook portions to two fabric strips. Pin one
hook and one loop strip to bottom of charging station front 4" in from one side, and another pair 4" in from
other side. Position Velcro® so the fabric strips wrap around a power strip and hook together to hold the
power strip in place.
9. For handle, cut two fabric pieces 3"x8", fold and stitch as in #7. Cut one 8" strip of Velcro®. Stitch hook portion
to one handle strip and loop portion to other strip. Pin handle, right sides down to top of front at point.
10. Pin back to front, right sides together and stitch, leaving a 4" opening for turning. Turn, press and stitch closed.