Monday, December 1, 2008

Complaining...

Ok, so last Wednesday my husband comes home from work and asked me if I had finished his Christmas shopping yet. I said no and asked why. He says, "Because I could really use a new pair of running shoes". I just said "ok" and made a mental note to look for a pair when doing my black Friday shopping. So I go out Friday and find a $95 pair of Asics running shoes that had been reduced to $60 and then because of the Black Friday sale, had 60% taken off and I ended up paying $19.99. Not bad at all. I mean they were a VERY nice pair of shoes... And ya can't really beat that deal.

Flash forward to today... So I called my husband on his way to the gym a few minutes ago... He says "Oh don't worry about getting me running shoes, I went out and bought a really nice pair". I was pissssssed because I searched for a good 2 hours for that stupid pair a got him. I asked him how much they were since he tends to have no regard for money... Yeah... $130, I broke down and started crying. He asked for them for Christmas so I went out and bought him a pair... So now I had to tell him what I got him and go search for a new Christmas present. He just goes "That's a month away" OMG, so why did he ask for them for Christmas?

I just KILLS me to spend more then $30 on a pair of running shoes for him since he buys a new pair at least every other month! If it's not running shoes he's buying Football cleats, or softball cleats and golf shoes... Or his everyday $100 tennis shoes that he refuses to clean, he just throws them away when they get dirty. This crap adds up... I live in my $2 Old Navy flip flops in the summer, or my 3 year old Uggs or my 6 year old Vans in the winter. Or hand-me-downs that my mom sends me... I can't afford to go by myself a nice pair of shoes because my husband buys $100 disposable shoes on a monthly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment