Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had such a great day!
Woke up, opened our stockings and mommy made cinnamon rolls and baked brie with a strawberry glaze.

Then we opened the massive mound of Christmas presents! Mommy got some clothes, a PINK food processor, a photo printer, a PINK french press and a Coach bag. The hubby got a Blackberry charger, a "Smartcard" reader, , some clothes, shoes, and an elliptical. And I don't even know if I can begin to name everything the munchkin got... A few dolls and a ton of accessories, a Barbie, Barbie Bug, My Little Pony, Leap Frog Click-Start system with a couple games, a TON of PlayDough stuff, and even more clothes... Among a bunch of random little things.

Then Mommy had to get in the kitchen and cook, cook, cook... Looking back at it, I think I went a little crazy with dinner... I made: Mock-Meat Loaf, Yorkshire Pudding, Cranberry Sauce, Butternut Squash Risotto, Mini-Mincemeat Pie, Green beans, Mashpotatos and Mushroom gravy... Oh and plum pudding!

And if that wasn't enough work... We had to hurry and clean the house and pack pack pack because we're heading up to Cleveland for a week! UGH! I am just pooped, but I wanted to make sure I got on here to write a quick blog lettin everyone know I'll be gone till the 3rd... And just wanted to say that I hope everyone had a merry Christmas... And everyone has a happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment