Friday, June 25, 2010

Loosing my mind...

I feel like I am slowley loosing my mind! Seriously! It sucks sitting in the house all day with no one but a 4 year old to talk to. My husband's realizatin that he needs a "different life" seriously couldn't have come at a worse time. Lil'bit's classes just ended last Wednesday... So we're on "summer break" for another week or so... On top of that we've been having a horrible heat wave out here. It's been averaging 98 degreese with around 75% humidity... Soooo no park days this week. All we've gotten to do all day has just been sitting in the house. We've gone through all the craft supplies and baked goods, we can't even go in the backyard to play in the sprinklers till atleast 6pm because of the heat... I'm just at a loss of what to do. I'd love to be able to go, well anywhere really... Unfortunatly we only have one car... So since my "husband's" life clearly takes prioridy over mine, he gets the car.


The time had just been passing soooo slowley. Usually I have... Well had, 5pm to look forward to, I would have a reason to clean the house and fix dinner... I would have a mental list of topics to talk about... Things I either read on the internet or saw on the news... Now I feel sorry for my poor mom and grandma... I call my mom every day before work and after she gets off just to be able to talk to an adult... And geez, I called my grandma yesterday morning and just ranbled on and on and she seriously couldn't get me off the phone fast enough, same with my dad... It's sad, my family's getting tired of talking to me :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment