Friday, June 25, 2010

Name Change

My husband's been trying to be funny during this whole "process". The other day he came by the house to drop off laundry and what not... Yes, he wants a divorce and to go live with his friends... But he still brings his laundry here for ME to do... But anywayz, he made some comment like "Well look on the bright side, at least now you don't have to change your last name" (I kept my maiden name after we got married)...

Well that got me to thinking... My blog...
"Marine Wife, Toddler Mom, Random Blogger"

Well obviously once the divorce is finalized I'll no longer be a "Marine Wife" ...And with my daughter being 4 now, that hardly constitutes a "toddler" ...Maybe I'll change my blog name... No idea what I could change it to...

No comments:

Post a Comment