Sunday, November 7, 2010

Devil Derby's

My mom had reminded me today of this treat called "Devil Derby's" that she used to make for my sister and I when my sister and I were kids as an after school snack. I really don't think I've eaten them since I was like 13 or 14 years old... And I have no idea why really, I've got a 4 year old... I've totally been depriving her by not treating her to this little tid-bit from my childhood.  It's so incredibly easy and quick to make too. There really isn’t a “recipe” involved in making them either, it is basically just assembly. Here, let me show you:
 Then smear some peanut butter on top of saltine crackers.
Stick a large marshmallow on top and pop in the oven and broil for about 4-5 minutes or until marshmallow is brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment