Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill-in Friday


MilSpouse Friday Fill-In 
(please feel free to use this!)

1. Were you named after anyone?
Yeah, my parents thought I was a boy and had planned on naming me Christopher, when I came out a girl the only name they seemed to agree on was the female version of my uncle's name.

2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
Black.

3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
 
Defiantlywith my foot.

4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?
Johnathin Taylor Thomas from Home Improvement.

5.Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell).  Which one would you choose? Why?
Probably taste... Which would suck... But if I choose smell, that'd actually cause me to loose my taste as well. Maybe I'm looking too far into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment