I am still looking for qualified bloggers!
I'm looking to create a regional blog for moms on a budget. This blog would have multiple contributors in the Southern California area. I would like to find two other mothers... One to cover San Diego & Imperial Counties and another to cover LA & Ventura Counties while I will cover Orange, Riverside & San Bernardino County.
- You must be a Southern California resident of atleast 6 months.
- You must reside in the county you will be writing on.
- You must have at least 6 months current blogging experience.
- You must be familiar and understand how to use Blogger.com
- You must be a mother, or have regular contact w/ young children (Live in grandma/aunt)
- You must be able to contribute AT LEAST one thoughtful blog a week.
- You must be able to blog on:
- Events in your designated counties (Carnivals/Fairs/etc) geared towards family and/or children.
- Local or national freebies (free online samples or in store promotions)
- Specific prices and how to obtain deals (coupons / stores doubling coupons).
- Kids eat free restaurant deals. (Specifics)
- Kids "get in for free" events. (Specifics)
- Frugal Child Craft ideas.
- Frugal Kid Friendly recipes including the approximate price to make the dish.
If you are interested, please email the following information to
- Number of children:
- Marital Status:
- City You live in:
- Resident for (months/yrs):
- County would like to report on:
- Why you would like to become a "Frugal Mommy Blogger"?:
- Please include your Blog address as a verification of blogging experience:
I look forward to hearing the responses!