Sunday, July 31, 2011

Starbucks Frappuccino Cheat!

I had a friend send me a Frappuccino recipe from MoneySavingMom, which I immediately tried and LOVED! This is bound to become a daily afternoon treat of mine!  ::drool::


Homemade Frappuccino Recipe

Using the above directions, I usually get a very smooth, thick but drinkable-through-a-straw texture. With all the money you’ve saved, you can afford to splurge on a reusable Starbucks cold cup, if it feels a little more luxurious to drink out of an actual Starbucks cup!

The whole calorie aspect of this aside,  which in my opinion makes the hassle of making your own frapps worth it (not that this is a hassle by any means) ...But do you have any idea how much money this could save you?
Two Grande Starbucks Frappuccinos a Week (at $4.15 each): $431.16 per year

Two Homemade Frappuccinos Each Week (at $0.50 each per drink): $12.00 per year!
Total Savings the first year: $419..16!!!

1 comment: