Sunday, December 27, 2009

Free Books



Really, I don't read too much. I wish I could read more then I do, but I just don't have the time. I've got one book I've been working on for a month now... I'll be honest, it's my bathroom read, The Duggars: 20 and Counting... It's good... Bu
t I just can't get into serious novels... But that doesn't mean you can't!

I came across these great freebies the other day. There's a website called Read It Forward that offers a copy of a limited number of select books for FREE! Right now they're running the offer on: True Confections' by Katharine Weber‎, Prima Donna by Megan Chance, and Breaking Out of Bedlam by Lesley Larson. If you wish you request a copy of one, or all, of the books... Just click on the provided link, fill out the short form, and vuala, you you'll get a free copy of one of these great new reads!

But you better hurry, while there is no purchase necessary, there are limited quantities, and the offer is only good while supplies last!