8 oz Cream Cheese, softened (I softened mine on a plate for 20 seconds in the microwave)
1 15 oz Can Pumpkin Puree
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
1/2 Cup Agave
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a mixer or in a bowl with beaters, beat the cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
3. Add the pumpkin and mix until smooth and combined.
3. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until combined.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and combine.
5. Pour into 8 ramekins and fill 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.