* 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
* 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
* 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed and chopped
* 8 ounces penne pasta
* 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes and beans in a large non-stick skillet. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Add spinach to the sauce; cook for 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring constantly.
4. Serve sauce over pasta, and sprinkle with feta.