I have to thank Sandra Lee for this yummy recipe. I made this recipe last year and it was so easy and yummy I've got to make it again. But to be a little fancier I've gone out and gotten plastic campaign glasses and plan on making mini parfaits for a party we're having on Saturday.
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 loaf brioche, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup French herbal liqueur (recommended: B and B or Benedictine)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
In a medium bowl whisk together the pudding mix, cold milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk for 2 minutes until the pudding thickens, set aside.
Meanwhile, place the brioche cubes in a shallow bowl. Pour liqueur over the top and let soak for 2 to 3 minutes.
In a small bowl combined sour cream, honey and cinnamon. Mix until well blended.