Friday, October 22, 2010

It’s Mega Swagbucks Day.

It’s Mega Swagbucks Day!

Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day (MSBD), which means better odds of winning BIG Swag Bucks denominations – up to 10,000 in one search!   Swagbucks is completely Free and Swag bucks can be traded in for rewards such as gift cards, electronics, apparel, household goods and much more! 

Looking for more information on Swagbucks? Just head over herefor my previous post! I am earning my way to a CASH FREE CHRISTAMS!!!! I have earned $150.00 in Amazon gift cards for just searching the web and am hoping to pay for most of my on-line Christmas shopping by just using Swagbucks!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing. I actually followed your link and joined. Hopefully you get a referral for that! Anyway, how does this work? You just use it to search and every once in a while it says "you won"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly... I searched "Frugal Deals" this morning and got 50 Swagbucks! I'm kinda a swag bucks slacker and don't use it as much as I probably should, I tend to subconsciously use Google... But a girl friend of mine uses it for EVERYTHING and she winds up getting a $25 Amazon gift card every 3 or 4 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete