Servings: 1 Servings Size
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoons Splenda
- 1 cup vanilla soymilk
- 3 ounces espresso or VERY strong coffee
- In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into soymilk.
- Add vanilla syrup, Splenda and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat gently, continuing to stirring occasionally just until steaming and foam begins to appear.
- Pour pumpkin flavored milk into a tall mug and pour espresso over.
- Top with whip cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- Note: If you like it slightly sweeter; add a bit of vanilla flavored coffee cream.