Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This will probably be my only post of the day. Got a busy busy day today... I stuck the toddler in a tutu and proped her infrom of the TV for a Halloween movie marathon to keep her busy, since I've been up since 6am prepping dinner, making Carmel apples and trying to keep the house remotely clean... I still need to mop after the Roomba finishes running... Seriously, thank God for Roombas! That is probably the best gadget I've ever gotten. I haven't swept or vacuumed by hand in a year! Now only if I could get my hands on a Scooba... I'd never have to mop again.


Anyways, Happy Halloween to all and hope all your little ones have fun and are safe Trick-or-Treating tonight. I should have quite a few pics to post tomorrow... So stand by!





No comments:

Post a Comment