Saturday, October 18, 2008

Such Procrastinators

We are such procrastinators. So we've got the navy ball at 6pm tonight... And we've still yet to do anything. Well kinda, the husband finally went out and bought a new belt, belt buckle, ribbons, medals, collar stays and anodized buttons on his way home from work yesterday. But WAS supposed to take his ribbons to work to try to mount them when he gets some down time... But I see that he's managed to leave his mounting kit here at home. And really I'd be more then happy to do it for him, but the ribbons and medals at work. So that does us no good.

As far as I go, I finally went out at 8pm last night and bought some foundation (I don't usually wear makeup) and hair curlers... Oh yeah, and a thing of hairspray. I sill have NO idea what I'm gunna do with my hair, but I figured curlers and hairspray could probably help. I had been planning on going and getting my hair and nails done today. I've also been going through all my shoes and I still have NO idea what I'm gunna wear. See the problem is, my husband is SHORT. He's 5'9" and I'm 5'11". So i'm already taller then him wearing flats. Problem is I really should wear black shoes with my dress... And the only flats I have are a cream color... And in going through all my formal shoes from way back in high school that I kept for some reason... I don't have a single one that has a less then 3" heal.
My husband claims that he doesn't care if I'm half a foot taller then him... But really? Blah, I just don't know what I'm gunna do... But seeing how the ball is in 9 hours... I suppose I need to hurry up and figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment