Sunday, October 12, 2008

The creepy Children's Fest guy

So yesterday we went to the Norfolk Children's Festival. It was pretty fun... I mean, there wasn't much for adults to do there... But I think all the kids had a lot of fun. They had a Ranch area with a mini petting zoo and cowboys/cowgirls and a "rocking horse ranch" which was cute... And then they had "fantasy land" with Mother Goose story time and you could have a tea party with Alice in Wonderland and play Croquet with Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-Dumb... And the queen of hearts and Cheshire Cat were there too... They also had "Toddler Town" with a TON of toys for the kiddo's to play with and my daughter's old music teacher was there with a station set up doing music class for the toddlers. They also had their yummy veggie pita's which seem to be sold at every event at Town Point Park... If you ever attend an event there, trust me, it's totally for the the $5.50 for the veggie pita.

ANYWAYZ, the whole point of this post was to talk about this weirdo below... Notice anything weird?
Dude, what's this guys deal? I thought it was weird at the time. I mean I took notice of him staring at my daughter... But I thought maybe I was just being paranoid... It wasn't till I was going through the pics this morning that I really noticed what a weirdo he is... Seriously, every pics that's got him in the background, he's totally stairing at my daughter. Dude, pay attention to your own kid and family and stop staring at my kid... It's just plane WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment