Saturday, October 25, 2008

Some people...

Ok, this is getting old... After having my campaign sign stolen from my front yard yesterday, I drove around to 4 different RNC Headquarters looking for yard signs or rally signs. Unfortunately they were out of almost everything. Likely I did manage to find 5 yard signs and a few rally signs and bumper stickers. So I took 3 of the yard signs and put them int he windows upstairs, but the large bumper stickers in my downstairs windows and put one of the yard signs out where the stolen one was.

Well here's a bug shocker. I checked it at midnight when I went to bed, by 7am it was gone. Come on now people, get a life. I'm startin to get a feeling that it's one of the two neighbor's across the street snatchin it. They both have like 3 yard signs out there. I mean, I have no desire to sneak out in the middle of the night and steel their sign. Give me a break. Just leave my damn sign alone. I've got 1 yard sign left. I'm thinking about giving it a couple days before putting it back out there... Let them sit there and get a good look at all the signs in my window that they can't touch. Hmm. I wonder if I could somehow configure an alarm system... I think I'm gunna need some barbed wire, a spot light on a motion detector... Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment