Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Car Accident

So I got in a car accident today. I'm pretty irritated considering it was in our 11 month old Altama. But really, I knew it was only a matter of time considering how retarded the drivers around here are. So anywayz, I was drivin through an intersection, and of coarse, some idiot not watchin the road... She had stopped at the stop sign, but then neglected to even glance right to see if there was anyone approaching or even in the intersection for that matter. As soon as I entered the stupid intersection (I didn't have a stop sign), she floored it... And BAM! T-Boned the back of the drivers side.
The picture really doesn't do the damage justice. We've already been in contact with her insurance and taken it to an adjuster who quoted the damage at $3,300. Looks like we're gunna need a brand new rear panel, new tire and hubcap, new back door, we're going to have to have the front door opened up and the window fixed... And then obviously a paint job on the back side.