Saturday, November 8, 2008

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

It's conforting to see that my husband dislikes the president elect as much as I do... Thought i'd share part of a letter he wrote...

Ok, so I just want to begin by letting those reading this that I DID not vote for McCain nor Obama. I did not vote because I feel that both candidates are corrupt and can not be trusted for several reasons.Now just so that I can not be told that my sources are from those who misquote or slander President-Elect Barack Obama's words I will cut this plan from www.change.gov (The Office of the President-Elect) webpage.

Am I glad to see that a black man (well half-black) has become President of the country that I proudly defend? Abosolutely. Am I glad that the man that gets to claim this title is Barack Obama? HELL NO! And honestly the second he f's up every black person is going to disclaim him due to his "white half." Regardless, I knew it was coming, and I just can't believe how quick it has began.Barack, who's ties to William Ayers (a well known terrorist) have been proven on several occasions, is now beginning his term of "CHANGE" with this plan stated on the change. gov web page."An Obama Administration will defeat al Qaeda in what the 9-11 Commission called "the Battle of Ideas" by returning to an American foreign policy consistent with America's traditional values and by working with moderates within the Islamic world to counter al Qaeda propaganda. Barack Obama will establish a $2 billion Global Education Fund to work to eliminate the global education deficit and offer an alternative to extremist schools."AWESOME, so just like George [HW] Bush giving Al Queda weapons to fight Russia (and now us), Obama wants to help educate those who despise our nation. Now terrorists will be armed and educated.GREAT IDEA!!!!

This is ludicrous, and just the first step towards helping radicals strengthen their ideas. I'm sorry but the one stronghold that we have over the extremists that we face everyday in Iraq and Afghanistan is that they are stupid. So lets educate them and hope that they chose to go against the very ideals that are ingrained into their lives from the day they are born. Sounds like the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment