Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More of a reason to vote!

As if our future isn't enough of a reason to vote... Here are just a few more incentives to make those long voting lines just a little more worth it. All you need to do is just vote, some stores don't even require your “I voted” stickers, so absentee voters like me can score some of these freebies.
Free star-shaped, patriotically colored donut. No "I Voted" sticker required.
Free "tall" 12-oz coffee for every person with an “I voted” sticker.

Free Chick-Fil-A sandwich in addition to your lunch order.
One free extra scoop of ice cream from 5pm - 8pm. No "I Voted" sticker required.
Free drink with your "I Voted" sticker.

free outgoing domestic calls all Election Day
your “I voted sticker” gets you 20% off the total price of your meal.
Free appetizers with their meal from 4 pm - 11 pm.

Free chicken fingers, fries and drink.

So, vote and enjoy these treats for being a patriot!

No comments:

Post a Comment