Saturday, November 1, 2008

Frugal Saturday?

I missed yesterday's Frugal Friday because I was so busy. Anywayz, I stumbled across this post, this morning and had to share... So I guess I'll count this as my Frugal Friday post.

Brenda over at Alpha Mom shared her awesome idea of what you can do with all that candy that your little ones gathered last night.
Brenda says she bought a box of 100 cups at a restaurant supply store for $3. Glued a piece of decorative paper, then glued the paper to cardboard and attached the cups using brad, in a grid-like pattern, to the board. She then set board on a table and filled all the cups with candy and carefully sealed each by painting glue around the rim and gently placing a piece of number-stamped tissue paper on top of each cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment